further explain from user list

for the derby got this error a lot
    * SQL Exception while executing the following: ALTER TABLE
OFBIZ.WORK_EFFORT_SEARCH_RESULT RENAME NUM_RESULTS TO TMP_NUMRESULTS
Error was: java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error: Encountered "RENAME" at
line 1, column 45.

this will be fixed if we upgrade to version 10.3.1.4

David E Jones sent the following on 7/16/2008 1:24 PM: