On Jul 18, 2008, at 11:13 AM, Bilgin Ibryam wrote:

Jacopo, Adrian, Ashish, thanks for your comments.
Then I'd like to propose the following changes:

Add fromDate - thruDate fields to following entities:
ProductStoreGroupRole
FacilityGroupRole
FacilityRole
AgreementRole
MarketingCampaignRole
SegmentGroupRole

It makes sense to me, even if changing the primary keys of entity is a pain (especially if we do this without having a real world problem to address); if we will do this (I'd like to hear others opinion) we may also commit some maintenance services that can be invoked to upgrade the data in these entities from an older version.

Remove fromDate - thruDate fields to following entities:
PicklistRole

Hmmm... I was not aware that the from/thru fields were already in the PicklistRole entity... if this is the case, then maybe we should leave them in.

Jacopo

WDYT?
If there are no other candidate entities and objections, I will commit
this after one week.

Bilgin