Thanks for that point.
so only make changes for the immediate problems for clarity.
for my own information.
would it be ok to provide a patch for the bug and also provide a patch
to update since I am looking at the module anyway.
or should we just have a refactoring jira to do that?

Adrian Crum sent the following on 7/24/2008 9:45 AM: