Your argument is based on the assertion that sometimes all you have is the maintHistSeqId. Why is that?

-David

On Jul 24, 2008, at 3:36 PM, Adrian Crum wrote:

I'm having a bit of a problem working with fixed asset maintenances. Sometimes all that is known (a request parameter for instance) is the maintHistSeqId. There is no way to locate a matching FixedAssetMaint because multiple FixedAssetMaint records could have the same maintHistSeqId.

Is there a reason it was set up this way? Why wouldn't we want maintHistSeqId to be unique?