ok moved to dev list.
not so much as ebay but general external flow to get to a ProductStore.
if you are using an external website or interface, I would think it
proper to use the Website entity. This way the UI can be used to
construct which product store to use.
So what ever the external string is that Identifies the website would be
the websiteID.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/4/2008 3:25 AM: