On Fri, 2008-08-15 at 22:19 +0200, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
> Yes, it seems that it's easier to find photographies than illustrations.
> No surprise though : easier also to shoot than to draw ;o)
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "Ashish Vijaywargiya" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Here are some more free Image/Picture websites :-
> >
> > http://www.free-pictures-photos.com/
> > http://www.freefoto.com/index.jsp
> > http://www.freephoto1.com/
> > http://www.bigfoto.com/

Jacques, Ashish, thanks for helping me.

I couldn't find any drawings similar to the ones in ofbiz, also I have
some concerns about the "terms of use" in these pages. There are
conditions like "You MUST NOT: Redistribute the images for public
download..." and I don't know is it ok to add to ofbiz images with these
terms.
For now I give up, at least till I find something that I'm sure is ok to
add to ofbiz.

If someone finds/has suitable images, fell free to add or propose.

Bilgin