No, actually it's to show
"The developer list is _strictly_ for topics related to the development of the OFBiz Project itself. If you are not sure to which list to post, do it into User Mailing List"

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
think meant
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists#MailingLists-User-List:[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]
but it takes you to the same place.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/27/2008 7:03 AM:
Please use rather user ML for such questions :

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Pal InfoCom Technologies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have some problem in implementing of authorized.net payment gateway.
I follow the standard procedure . But i am facing some problem.
When we call the function ccAuthCapture of AIMPaymentservice from
service_authorize.xml.
The variable are passed  from the xml are not accessed in this
function like
billToParty , billToAddress etc
How can we solve this.   varun mittal