Thanks for the reply.

Well there are several

- Be able to "use" Ofbiz with other frameworks and applications within the
container - possibly within the same webapp
- Be able to get the latest improvements/enhancements from the containers
themselves
- Be able to loadbalance based on proven container level architecture (By
this I dont mean one cannot cluster ofbiz servers)

- Have never been able to get hot deploy to work reliably on both linux and
windows, not only for the hot-deploy directory based components but also for
other application/framework components during development causing
considerable time waste in restarting ofbiz.
etc..