I have a yahoo realtime/email you can use. I will provide the jars and
support it if you wish.
you can download the demo
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/customerSupport/ofbiz/download/
however if you like the flow
all the orders are stored as orginal xml in  folder
so if email or realtme they go to the same place.
there is a service that reads the folder and put them in the shopping cart
there is also some code in the
specialpurpose\ebay\src\org\ofbiz\ebay\ImportOrdersFromEbay.java
that will give you some ideas./

mayo sent the following on 9/22/2008 2:20 PM: