what it is saying is it can not find the
framework\minilang\dtd\simple-methods.xsd
if your doing this offline it may not have paths to that component
since it called it an xml.

Just a guess.

Sven Wesley wrote:
Yes, already been through that page.
And no, I'm not mixing branches.

2008/10/3 [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

did a google on
running ofbiz in eclipse
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Running+and+Debugging+OFBiz+in+Eclipse
Note: you should not mix 4.0 and trunk
have different projects.

Sven Wesley wrote:

Hi all,

I recently checked out the trunk (have been working with 4.0 until now).
Everything works fine when I'm running the system from a terminal, but
when
I try to run from inside Eclipse the ServiceDispatcher seems to fail.
I tried to scan the mailing-list after similar problems, but with no luck.
Anyone got a hint what I'm missing in my workspace?

Exception: org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException
Message: Error running simple method [sendEmailDated] in XML file
[org/ofbiz/party/communication/CommunicationEventServices.xml]:  (Could
not
find SimpleMethod XML document in resource:
org/ofbiz/party/communication/CommunicationEventServices.xml)
---- stack trace
org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: Error running simple method
[sendEmailDated] in XML file
[org/ofbiz/party/communication/CommunicationEventServices.xml]:  (Could
not
find SimpleMethod XML document in resource:
org/ofbiz/party/communication/CommunicationEventServices.xml)

org.ofbiz.minilang.SimpleServiceEngine.serviceInvoker(SimpleServiceEngine.java:78)

Regards,
Sven