I created a Home application for my employer. The Home page has a link to
create a new OFBiz user account so that new employees can create their own
account.

A new user is given some basic permissions. Their Home page allows them to set
preferences, update their profile, and send and receive communications. All new
users also have access to the calendar application and the company forums.

I hoped the MyPage component could be used for that, but it went off into
another direction. I asked Hans if we could keep MyPage generic enough for new
users to use, but I wasn't successful.

I could contribute some of my Home page work to the project (in fact, the
calendar work I'm doing right now is part of that) but we need a place for it
to land.

-Adrian