Hi everybody,

In the same kind of effort, I wonder if we need some "Main" menus which are redundant as they actually go to another page (with another name in the app. menu) wich is the real main page. On the other hand if we prefer to keep the "Main"' concept (this because in the future we may need a real "Main" page), then all applications should have one. Even if it go to another page.
Let me know if you need examples (but I guess it's obvious)

Jacques

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yes, I have declared those old request/view as "TO BE REMOVED".

Thanks
Marco

Hi Marco,

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Hi to all,
looking into artifact info logs I discover some requests that  refers  some
views that are no more existing.

Maybe they are not already existing (subsequent work waiting) ?
Maybe, as there is a doubt,  we could comment then and mark them to  be
fixed/removed later, putting a deadline ?
As you did for instance for ListCommCustRequests in r701766
This also is thru for your commits 701763 to 701767 as well

My 2 cts

Jacques

Someone of you knows if I can remove the following requests ?
ListFixedAssetParties
EditFixedAssetParties
addPartyToFixedAsset
updatePartyToFixedAsset