Nothing in my browser is changed. I don't even close the browser window between versions.

-Adrian

BJ Freeman wrote:
just to make sure do you have cookies enable for the URL you are using.
I have this type of problem, since I have to manually enable cookies for
each domain I use.

Adrian Crum sent the following on 10/14/2008 10:02 AM:
I've been having problems with the login screen constantly appearing
since this revision - meaning I'm logged in, but when I click on various
application links I'm required to log in again.

I tried a fresh checkout - same problem. If I revert the Revision 703784
changes, the login screen stops appearing.

Is anyone else having this problem?