The Role REQ_TAKER is concerned with a party associated to a Request.For more understanding you may see the entities CustRequest which designates a Request and the CustRequestParty associates a Request with the Party. This role can be assigned to a Party(or Person) to associate it to a Request in entity CustRequestParty.

Dhiraj Saxena wrote:
Hello All,

I am new at Ofbiz.  I am just go through Party manager of Ofbiz. I just want
to know that "What is the use of *Request Taker (roleTypeId = "REQ_TAKER**")
* role of a party" and when we can assign this role to any party.

Please give me detail of same.
Thanks in advance.