Maybe even easier, keep the specific log on a reasonnable period. Then remove duplicate log lines and fix in code. This will not ensure no points are missing but it should help

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yes, I suggested to create a separate log for that (easier) and to check it
daily on the demo server

Jacques

From: "Adrian Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
We could add a warning message to the EntityCondition classes (like the one on line 411 of GenericEntity.java), then start checking the logs for the warning messages.

-Adrian

Scott Gray wrote:
Thanks Adrian, I understand the implications now.

So what's the next step, should we add type checking to the
EntityConditions and then perhaps only enforce the correct types on
some volunteer machines until we can fix a good portion of the problem
code and then move it to the trunk?

Regards
Scott