Hi Bj,

I have currently no plans of doing that but if there are certain parties
with certain role/department in the company, this can be easily added to
the 'main' function in commonscreens.xml Currently mypage supports a
general employee and a general customer.

I understood from Adrian that he will replace the 'noaccess' error
screen with facilities which do not need any permissions....

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices