Totally appropriate as far as I'm concerned. I will forward your post to anyone
I know that uses OfBiz contractors from time to time.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Crum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 9:06:48 AM (GMT-0700) America/Denver
Subject: Apache OFBiz Committer Available For Work

My sincerest apologies to anyone on the lists who might be offended by this
solicitation.

My employer - a home manufacturer - has experienced a sharp decline in
business. As a consequence, I have experienced a sharp decline in income. I
desperately need additional work.

I'm available to help with any OFBiz development projects. I work on a flat
rate basis - tell me what you want done and I will tell you what it will cost.
I am very reasonable.

Interested parties can contact me at my Yahoo address - [EMAIL PROTECTED]