No suggestions ?

I will create a Jira for this new feature ?

Nicolas

Malin Nicolas a écrit :
Hi,

I wish send to OFBiz a fonctionnality on submit button, ask to user a confirmation before send form (or call link on hyperlink). This is appreciable for end user when he do a delete or not reverse operation.

To operate, I add a new attribut on submit and hyperlink field : confirm
   Exemple :
         <field name="closeTmpPeriod" title=" ">
<hyperlink target="EditGlPeriodStatus?idNum=${formsData.idNum}&amp;statusId=PS_CLOSETMP" description="[${uiLabelMap.AccountingCloseTmpPeriod}]" confirm="${uiLabelMap.AccountingConfirmCloseTmpPeriod}"/>
       </field>

Now in ofbiz we can use event and action to do this, but for me :
1. dedicated attribut is more easier to read and understand quickly the field
 2. if I use event and action the field contains javascript :
<field name="closeTmpPeriod" title=" " event="onClick" action="if (! window.confirm("${uiLabelMap.AccountingConfirmCloseTmpPeriod}"))> <hyperlink target="EditGlPeriodStatus?idNum=${formsData.idNum}&amp;statusId=PS_CLOSETMP" description="[${uiLabelMap.AccountingCloseTmpPeriod}]"/>
       </field>
So it is specific to the html renderer, and confirm an operation is possible on all interface language.

Do you have suggestions on the issue ?

Nicolas

Nicolas MALIN
Consultant