My vote is that I think it's a good idea. Once we get our infrastructure upgrade completed (over the next few weeks), we'll get it up and running on our OFBiz server that Contegix sponsors. It will be relatively easy. We'll talk about which tool - be it Cruise Control, Bamboo, or Team City - once we get the hardware provisioned.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert