While daylight saving time (from 3am to 2am Hour on Oktober 26th) we lost 2
recurrent jobs.
Job 1 should start every 15 Minutes and had last runtime on 2:13am.
Job 2 should start every 6 Hours and had last runtime on 2:18am.

The problem happens in the method PersistedServiceJob.createRecurrence. The
check
(next > runtime) returns false.

    private void createRecurrence(GenericValue job, long next) throws
GenericEntityException {
        if (Debug.verboseOn()) Debug.logVerbose("Next runtime returned: " +
next, module);

        if (next > runtime) {
            String pJobId = job.getString("parentJobId");
            if (pJobId == null) {
                pJobId = job.getString("jobId");
            }
            GenericValue newJob = GenericValue.create(job);

We're using an older version of ofbiz (March 06) and I saw that there had
been a lot of work on the
RecurrenceRule (use of Temporal expressions) in the meantime.

But I couldn't find a hint about daylight savings..

Does somebody had the same problem? And fixed it?

Regards,
Michael