I did some experiments uploading some of the training videos that you can
see here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjrbmJesLp4&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDufjjlF5G0&fmt=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSSHdgsSymE&ftm=18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EK3kadkzS4&fmt=18

these are the only shorter than 10 mins that can be uploaded on youtube.
The "&fmt=18" suffix is used to watch the video in "high resolution".

I put some tags on that and also grouped into a channel:
http://www.youtube.com/ofbiz

Of course if you guy think that the channel should not be there I will
remove it.
Just let me know.
-Bruno