Thanks Anil,

I finally found it : comment in http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/User+Interface+Layout+Best+Practices But I will update and copy it in New+Features+Roadmap. It seems more appropriate place indeed.

Jacques

From: "Anil Patel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Should this be considered appropriate place for keeping track of such items.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/New+Features+Roadmap+-+Living+Document

Regards
Anil Patel

On Nov 24, 2008, at 5:52 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

I will at least put these ideas (and others if any) in the page in Wiki that I'm still searching (I wrote already some but I can't remember where :o)

Jacques

From: "Scott Gray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
My wishlist item for this would be for a user to be able to position the tabs according to their preference and replace the secondary menu with a
primary menu top "More" dropdown item.
But like most of us I guess there's more wishes than time to fulfill them.

Regards
Scott