Don't forget the wiki. It's supposed to be the main place for documentation.
Searching for SOAP lead at least to the FAQ

Jacques

From: "Sven Wesley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unfortunately I can't help you at the moment, but check these links if they
can help you.
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/OFBIZ_SOAP_RMI_Tutorial.pdf
http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=soap+axis&local=y&forum=2740&daterange=0
http://www.nabble.com/Using-SOAP-complex-types-with-OfBiz-td9180865.html#a9180865

Best of luck,
Sven

2008/11/25 consolex <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I searched nabble:

-ofbiz soap
-RPC error (Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction:
.)]
-SOAPAction & Header

I cant find a thing!

Any hints?