take a look at the third party payment systems in accounting for flow.
you may have to expand the services like I did for subscription in a
payment provider.

the code probably will not help, just the calls to the payment gateways.
Looks at using the Agreements entity.

Sven Wesley sent the following on 12/3/2008 3:40 PM: