Ha ! We have the relation
<relation type="one" rel-entity-name="StatusItem"> <key-map field-name="statusId"/>
</relation>
in the ListWorkEffortOrderHeaders view

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Strangely we have not this problem with ListWorkEffortOrderHeaders. Just
scratching the surface for the moment though...

Jacques

From: "Bob Morley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am very new to Ofbiz -- while playing around I noticed that when I
attempted to add work effort to a quote it would produce an error when it
attempted to render the StatusItemDescription which is part of the
QuoteWorkEffortView.  It appears that he is attempting to find a resource
bundle lookup based on the associated entity (StatusItem) and attempts to
get the StatusId from the QuoteWorkEffortView (which fails).

My solution was to update applications/order/entitydef/entitymodel_view.xml
and add the following line to the definition of QuoteWorkEffortView:

<alias name="statusId" field="statusId" entity-alias="SI"/>

This ensured that the QuoteWorkEffortView had the statusId column from the
related StatusItem and all was good with the world.

Having said this, I am not sure if this is the correct fix for the issue. The underlying code seems to be attempting to generate a resource bundle key
based on the primary key values and when a primary key is coming form a
member-entity in a view, it is attempting to get the value from the wrong
value object (the QuoteWorkEffortView instead of the StatusItem).

Can anyone shed any light on this / should I create a jira bug for it / is
my solution actually the correct solution?