most online estimates, will include a COD Charge. so would like to see
this able to be stored in a entity.
I have found that sometime the estimate does not actual match the final
shipment charge for one reason or another.
So a comparison between the estimate given and the real shipping can be
evaluated.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 12/6/2008 12:58 AM: