I just took a peek and it appears that jar files that are CDDL 1.0 licensed are allowed:

http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html

-David

On Dec 7, 2008, at 12:22 AM, David E Jones wrote:

Is there an AL2 version of the interfaces for javax.el around? Geronimo has a lot of these implemented, but for something like this another project may be better, perhaps even the Commons EL project. I know you mentioned Commons EL is based on an older version, but perhaps they have some partial effort on a newer one? Like at least an API for it?

-David