IIRW the main concern was the size of BIRT. Could be dowloaded from advice in
OPTIONAL_LIBRARIES
There is currently also a will to use outside libraries (GPL, etc.) by downloading them automatically from ant. See discussion these last days

Jacques

From: "guo weizhan" <guo.weiz...@gmail.com>
Hi All,

The mail List reminds me I should continue to do the integration with
BIRT and OFBIZ, I submit one issue before, URL:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1348, and want to make
some improving about this, the goal is not changed" let the user can
develop the Report or BI more easily and efficiently". And is there
any confliction with the OFBIZ BI component? Can let BIRT as the
"plug-in" to this component? Any advice is welcome.

Thank you!

Weizhan Guo