In WorkEffortForms.xml, I am using "use-when" attribute to restrict the
display of the field estimatedCompletionDate when a new work effort is added
from calendar event. But when a new work effort is added as a new task
rather than a new event, it is not displaying the date-time field rather it
is only showing estimated completion date label. I have changed the
following line in the WorkEffortForms.xml

<field name="estimatedCompletionDate"
use-when="!(workEffort==null&amp;&amp;workEffortId==null&amp;&amp;context.get(&quot;workEffortTypeId&quot;).equals(&quot;EVENT&quot;))"
position="2" />

Please help.

Regards,
Kaushik