Here's how I've seen it used, not sure if it's some kind of "standard" though:

titleProperty is used for the HTML title and optionally the large font page
title that appears at the top of the main content area.

labelTitleProperty is used by some screens that have a sub-decorator - so that
the page title (titleProperty) is the same for all screens using the
sub-decorator, but the large font page title (labelTitleProperty) is different
for each screen the sub-decorator decorates.

-Adrian