Hi,
I was looking for a shorter application name label to display in the
bluetheme breadcrumbs.

Basically I think that it would be better to display:
Home > Accounting Manager > Find Agreements

instead of:
Home > Accounting Manager Application > Find Agreements

It did seem that in the browser page title a shorter label was available
somewhere because it says:
OFBiz: Accounting Manager: Find Agreements

but looking for this label I found that every application defines this type
of label:
_applicationname_CompanyName
as
"OFBiz: _applicationname_"

I think that this is something that should be cleaned. I mean, the
"CompanyName" is something should not go into a UiLabel.xml file and
moreover, right now, the use of this label is not related to the company
name.
Has someone an idea of a new pattern we could follow to clean this up?

Thank You,
Bruno