Actually this does not fix this error (I mixed up with sendMailDated in log)

So I tried using allow-html="safe" and after allow-html="any" in sendMail service definition but none is working (of course the default allow-html="none" is also not working)

I will revert and trace to see where it should be encoded..

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Fixed in revision 743038.

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Just found that

009-02-10 10:52:38,437 (default-invoker-Thread-11) [ ServiceDispatcher.java:522:ERROR] Error in Service [sendMailFromScreen]: Error send email :org.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: In field [body] greater-than (>) and less-than (<) symbols are not allowed.In field [body] the percent (%) symbol is only allowed if followed by a space.