Hi,
I am going to create an help page for every OFBiz screen so that these
could be exported and linked to OFBiz as a locallly deployed on-line
help.
(please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2133)

I wonder if we should keep the actual Confluence page naming pattern
like here http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Accounting+Manager

In this care very OFBiz page has a number that is a menu position.
This will be a problem if a menu command is added or deleted.
I propose to have all the page names without numbers. Do you agree ?

A related question is: should we use the Open for businness project
Wiki space to host this help pages so that everybody can contribute to
it or shoul we use the OFBiz End User documentation space that is
restricted in writing to committers?
I think the first option will be better. Do you agree ?

Many thanks,
Bruno