Seems to be alright. I have asked for the svninfo ant task to be run at the end of the build process. So hopefully it will be ok also later ...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
It's ok now, and hopefully soon we should have the Release.revision updated in footer. Though I'm not sure of that since IIRW Tim and Jacopo said that on demo server an export is done hence no Release.revision informations are available.

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
I will try to take car of it today. It's not easy because I have no real access to the server only to my own profil (under \home I mean). So I have to ask Contegix buy for any action

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bjf...@free-man.net>