On Mar 17, 2009, at 6:36 PM, David E Jones wrote:

On Mar 17, 2009, at 5:59 AM, Bilgin Ibryam wrote:

On Mar 15, 2009, at 11:30 AM, David E Jones wrote:

In short all of the hyperlink fields need to be updated with these two changes. As soon as the framework is extended so that this is supported for the sub-hyperlink element in the form widget and the hyperlink element in the screen and menu widgets.

Why replace all of hyperlink fields? I think that links which don't involve passing of secure parameters (like going to a detail page from a list) may stay as they are and be rendered as anchors.

Please see the rest of my comments, and more specifically the work I've actually done for this (including the ProductForms.xml file). I've described this distinction in pretty good detail.

-David

David,
Yes, I read all your comments, but then I saw OFBIZ-2243 and also your last email where you said "all of the hyperlink fields need to be update". That's why decided to ask again. Now it is clear, sorry for that.

Jacques,
It seems that we should replace only links which call services, and this should be checked manually by following each request :( At least their number will be less than 700 as you found for in first case.

Bilgin