Most OFBiz developers are on the users mailing list. It is the primary means of support, and in many cases feedback, for the project.

The mailing lists are not distinguished by the target audience, they are distinguished by the type of discussion that goes on in the list. This is a common pattern for open source projects, and to try to help people understand there is some information here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

-David