Bravo!

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <david.jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Yes, thank you. I've actually answered this a half-dozen times, plus the messages in the discussions about security and the proposed change, and then descriptions of the actual change, and then descriptions of backing out the strict enforcement because it was an issue in so many places, and then discussion of the changes to help with this in the various widgets, and then putting the strict enforcement back in, and then work with a contributor in a Jira issue with a couple of revisions to a patch to fix links on the order detail page in the order manger, and then more examples of the manual changes needed in FTL files, and then answers to a few questions about it on the mailing lists...

If I had known it would be this much trouble... :(

-David