Hi,

While doing a commit in rev. 763582 for OFBIZ-2281, I come across a type=PlainString which I think is the only occurrence in all of the xml files. While fixing this issue, I have to remove the <set> tag that has this type.

- <set field="newEntity.returnItemSeqId" from- field="newestItem.returnItemSeqId" type="PlainString"/>

Certainly this has nothing to do with my fix but I was still interested in knowing what is this type is all about. I hope I have not done any thing silly with my fix by removing the above line because after my fix that line wasn't used anymore.

Please shed any light on this topic.

Thanks,
Vikas