Running eclipse on Ubuntu there are no error messages in the console or
within the program.
Simply setting the noNamespaceSchemaLocation to
http://ofbiz.apache.org/dtds/services.xsd
or
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/site/dtds/simple-methods.xsd?revision=763615
results in no code assist while
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/site/dtds/services.xsd?revision=649867
provides code assist.

Looking through the patches, they appear to just be whitespace changes.

Chris Howe