Let's see if revision 764992 solves the problem.

-Adrian

David E Jones wrote:

Avoiding declaration of variables was actually one of the goals of the simple-methods, just like it is for most "scripting" languages (as opposed to compiled languages).

I have no problem with the proposed attribute/etc, but it would be nice to find a less cumbersome alternative... :)

-David