>> Hello Marco,

>> Thanks for your wonderful work in this area.
>> I truly appreciate your efforts.

In my initial email I have given thanks to Marco ... and he deserve for that. I think you have missed that .... may be due to your super fast working style ;0).

I had given thanks to you and David because you guys have shared your thoughts on my comment.

Thanks once again Marco, Jacques & David ! (I guess now the order of included person in this line solves our purpose :-) )

--
Ashish

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Actualluy we should better thank Marco! ;o)