No worries take your time, thanks Marco. Actually I began but got an issue with Eclipse while debugging I was upset at the moment and gave up :D
I will try to have a look this morning...

Jacques

From: "Marco Risaliti" <mrisal...@libero.it>
Hi Jacques,

I would check it but I didn't know exactly when I can do it, I'm hoping soon.

Thanks
Marco

Il giorno 15/apr/09, alle ore 18:19, Jacques Le Roux ha scritto:

Hi Marco,

I have seen your last changes on Label Manager and indeed it looks like finished. I like for instance the possiblity to store only changes relevant to one file now.

I have just a litlle request, could we prevent to override

  <property key="CommonEmptyHeader">
      <value xml:lang="en">&#160;</value>
  </property>

by

  <property key="CommonEmptyHeader">
      <value xml:lang="en"> </value>
  </property>

?

I thinks it's done in SaveLabelsToXmlFile. But as I'm not sure and you know this far much well than me, could you please fix it ?

One more time, great initiative and work!

Thanks