Count me in please.

Mike

On Apr 18, 2009, at 8:43 AM, Ean Schuessler wrote:

Interested and have a couple of different directions. Will write some things up.

----- "David E Jones" wrote:
The ApacheCon USA 2009 conference committee has contacted the OFBiz
PMC (and other pmcs) about conference involvement. There is some
interest among PMC members in participating in the conference, and
last year most of the speakers were not on the PMC, so I wanted to
open this discussion to the community at large.
In short it look like we have an opportunity to do something like we
did last year. I suppose if we wanted to do another 2 full days we
could, but I'm thinking that going for 1 full day (6 presentations,
plus possibly 2 evening BOF sessions) will be a more reasonable goal.
We already have volunteers for at least 3 presentations, so I think we
can at least do this. On the other hand... I won't be upset if I get
such a response from this message that we have to ask them for 2 full
days!
Anyway, right now they are not looking for a schedule or for people to
commit to a presentation, but rather a general interest level and a
proposal from the PMC for what we think we can do. For more
information about the conference please see http://
www.us.apachecon.com/ (though it seems to down at the minute).
If you are interested in presenting, please reply here to the mailing
list or email the PMC privately (priv...@ofbiz.apache.org).
Thank you! I'm looking forward to another great gathering of minds on
Oakland, CA in November!

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO Brainfood.com
e...@brainfood.com - http://www.brainfood.com - 214-720-0700 x 315