We likely do need another page in Confluence for all of them for sure, and
should replace the demo40 stuff with the demo904 stuff - I'll provide a patch
shortly.  But what else would you like to put there on the home page?  I'd like
to call attention to the demo and demo904 stuff in particular - and if you make
the right bar smaller, then the text on the main would be significantly longer.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert