The outcome of optimizing the memory usage and helping to get past some of
these out of memory issues is definitely a big win - but I don't know enough
about the event-driven parsing paradigm to speak to the outcome.  I guess my
vote would be that it's worth a shot for sure.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert