Hi Jacques,

it's required to do some steps as explained in the documentation

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Revisions+Requiring+Data+Migration

R767278 PaymentGatewayPayflowPro and PaymentGatewayClearCommerce password encrypted.

or in alternative you have to do an ant clean-all ant/run-install only if it's your working copy.

Thanks
Marco