David E Jones-3 wrote:

> It sounds like that stuff needs a LOT of cleaning up before it goes
> into the trunk...

It looks like there was still some reference to my old Java class (I
expected that to happen), but shouldn't be a problem for me to fix and
re-upload (I will do that later tonight).

I would also argue for it to be a part of the framework itself, since it is
of such an importance to anybody who needs to rely on Webservices. I don't
exactly understand how the previous AXIS-components were integrated, but if
we could accomplish something similar with this one (meaning the neat
export=true functionality), I am sure it would be of good use for any
developer.

Right now the process works as the following:

1) Deploy the folder (leave the build.xml file as is)
2) create a Java Object for the service parameters you want to create
3) create the service itself (also in a java class)
4) use the specific axis2 build file to generate and deploy the service to
axis2 (ant generate.service)...

You do not need to run the rpc.clienz, that is only for testing-purposes...