Sorry Adam, it was my mistake as I got confused with the logged stack trace and added entityext as dependency to entity component.

Thanks,

Raj

Adam Heath wrote:
Raj Saini wrote:
Hi Adam,

Yes, this is a problem inside a OSGi Bundle. This makes the entity
engine bundle depends on service engine bundle.

How can it be a problem?  The attempted class load is done in a try
catch, and if not found, ofbiz continues processing.  Are you saying
that any osgi bundle can't do any dynamic configuration, looking for
possible non-existant classes, and then auto-configure itself if it
does or does not find them?  If so, that is broken.