I think we should probably remove the Smoothfeather theme altogether, since it is being replaced the the Bizznesstime theme, or replace all of the Smoothfeather theme data/code with Bizznesstime. That should alleviate some confusion since the look and feel of both themes is exactly the same.

Ryan Foster
HotWax Media
801.671.0769
ryan.fos...@hotwaxmedia.com