Regards
--
Parimal Gain

aswath narayana wrote:
Sure.

I will take up https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2427

Thanks.
Aswath

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 2:00 PM, Parimal Gain
<parimal.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>wrote:

 Hello Aswath,

we are working on Accounts, Lead, Contacts & Competitor & Partner. We will
be done by this in next two days or so. But if you could contribute on
Events (Which is WorkEffort in OFBiz) or cases (Which is CustRequest in
OFBiz) - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2427 then I would be
thankful to you.

Regards
--
Parimal Gain

Aswath Satrasala (JIRA) wrote:

    [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2371?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12706330#action_12706330
 ]

Aswath Satrasala commented on OFBIZ-2371:

I am working on section 1 of the above requirements 'Modification to Create
Account' screen.

 Improvements in "Account" Screens
---------------------------------

                Key: OFBIZ-2371
            Fix For: SVN trunk

Account should be treated as a PartyGroup. This group can be associated with
any type of party. Party can be either other Party Group or Person.
Each account will be in Account role. The Parties (more then one party) can be associated
with Party Group through Party Relationship by partyRelationshipTypeId being
"Parent_Account".
Left Navigation Section : There will be following link / section present in
left side. There will be two block in the left section similar to catalog.
1) Shortcuts
2) Quick Add Account
Shorcuts block contains following link :
- Create Account - Exists, modification required.
- Find Accounts - Exists, Modification required.
- Clone Account - It will navigate to the Party Group lookup form and from
there we should select the existing Account and lets clone it.
Quick Add Account : This block will be similar to that of the Quick Add form
for Lead and Contacts.
Lets keep only two fields in this block : Group Name (use "Account Name" on GUI), Office
Site Name (Use "Website" on GUI).
Right side will be the content area (body section).
1) Modification in Create Account :
a) Add Few more fields.The sequence of the fields will be (R - Required) :
Fields from Party Group Entity : Group Name(R) (Use "Company Name") , Office Site Name
(Use "Website" on GUI), Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Ticker Symbol.
b) Modification in General Correspondence address : Remove the field Address Field 2 from the
form. Instead of this use Separate Block to have "Other Correspondence Address"
block and provide all the fields there. (Similar thing that we do in Ecommerce application
for Billing & Shipping Address).
2) Modification in Find Account Screen :
a) Search the records that has partyTypeId ="Party_Group" and has
roleTypeId="Account"
b) Remove the Party Id field from the find form.
c) Rename the Party Group Name to Account Name on GUI.
d) The search result form will contain one more field titled "Email Address".
e) For providing easy navigation to the user change Party Id field link to Edit
button. Also remove the Party ID label from the top. As we have changed it to
Edit link.
f) Remove the "Type" column from the Search Result area. All the Account name will be in
role "Party_Group".
3) Modification on Summary Section :
a) Add the screenlet section that will contain the contacts associated with this Party
Group (i.e Account). Also Provide small form at the bottom of party list to add the other
contacts on the existing list. For this provide one lookup to search contacts (Person in
the role of Contact) and then submit button. If we do this through Ajax(Using Prototype
Library) then it would be good. The Contacts (more then one contact) can be associated
with Party Group through Party Relationship by partyRelationshipTypeId being
"Parent_Account".
b) Remove the Party Attribute block for now. It won't make any sense to me for
now.
c) The list of all the Work Efforts(Activities/ Event & Tasks) associated with the
Party Group.Provide option to associate the existing work effort record with the party.
Create/Update & Delete form.
4) After editing any account (Party Group) we come to the Summary screen. Provide another
tab adjacent to it by name "Clone Account". Navigate to a form where we could
clone this record.
Rest of the functionality in the Accounts header should be tested properly.